June 15, 2011

Spice I Am, Surry Hills


Spice I Am is this small place (and I mean SMALL) in Surry Hills known for good cheap Thai food. If you order lots, make sure you have that skill of being able to miraculously fit everything on one small table...
Mieng Kuay Teaw $7.90
Sliced pork, bean sprouts, mint wrapped with flat rice noodle
Nam Khao Tod $17.90
Crispy rice salad with Thai pork sausages, chili powder and ground peanut
Ho Mok (Phuket Style) $7.90
Steamed fish curry wrapped with banana leaf
Fried Rice with Crab Meat $17.90
Pad Prik King Crispy Pork Belly $17.90
Stir fried curry paste with green bean, sliced kaffir lime leaf and pork rind
Soft Shell Crab with Papaya Salad $25.90
Pad Thai with Chicken $13.90
Traditional stir fried rice noodle with egg, bean sprouts, crushed peanut, garlic chives and tofu
Spice I Am
90 Wentworth Ave
Surry Hills NSW
Spice I Am
Spice I Am on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment