October 19, 2012

Taste Gallery, Parramatta

 It was time to take a break from studying for the biggest exams of my life so far. So what do I do? I go for a little shopping and eating out. For some reason Parramatta Westfield seems to be lacking in young people today, but that's probably because of the evil HSC that's robbing us all of any social life. Comfort food at Taste Gallery!


Stir fried tofu with salty fish & chicken $14.80
Stirred noodle with prawn & crispy shallots $10.80
Braised pork belly with special sauce $15.80
Honey king prawn $19.80
I love honey and battered prawns! Yum! Although I do wish they would be a little more consistent with cleaning the 'poop chute' in my prawns...
Fried pork intestines with chilli $16.80
At first taste this reminds me of tofu... But then the innards taste comes back.

Overall I do quite like Taste Gallery; the food there isn't crazy oily or too salty!

Taste Gallery
133 Church St,
Parramatta
NSW 2150
Taste Gallery

Taste Gallery on Urbanspoon

5 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog via urbanspoon- this post reminds me of my many food filled study breaks (and blogging) during my HSC...which were a heck of a lot more interesting than study :) Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha! Blogging and eating is always a good stress reliever. The HSC is a catalyst for finding out how to make 5minute food with minimal use of appliances... Thank you! Hope you enjoy my fledgling blog :)

      Delete
    2. Agreed ;) Though my 5 minute food attempts often take me much longer than that...perhaps I was too ambitious trying to make pasta in 5 minutes lol

      Delete
  2. Oh that food looks delicious! Making me hungry. Your photos are so nice and clear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think the noodles were very nice! Thank you! I try to take them as clear as possible!

      Delete